Sr. High Workcamp 2018
Sunday, July 22, 2018 - Wednesday, July 25, 2018
From July 2-5, our high schoolers will join the 51st International Youth Convention (IYC) in downtown Indianapolis (Learn more about IYC here). In addition, we will spend part of one day at Shepherd Community Center preparing for our Workcamp experience.
SR. HIGH WORKCAMP: July 22-25, 2018
For Sr. High Workcamp 2018, we will partner in a new way with Shepherd Community Center and Camp Challenge, both long-term missions partners of CATC. From July 22-25, our high schoolers will host a summer camp experience at Camp Challenge exclusively for the 5th & 6th graders involved in Shepherd’s summer program, which is a part of their extensive work to break the cycle of poverty on Indy’s eastside. In addition, some youth will be involved with physical work projects to enhance the campgrounds.
To complete your registration, you must:
- Complete the online registration form here.
- Complete a Medical Release Form for the 2017/2018 school year or update a new one with changes.
- Complete a
waverfor IYC 2018.
- Pay your $100 non-refundable deposit online, at The Box Sunday, or mail a check to:
ATTN: Mollie Peslis
9111 Haverstick Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Sr. High Workcamp and IYC Pre-Dessert Theater cost:
$590 if registered by January 24
$605 for registrations after January 24
- February 21: $100 non-refundable registration deposit due. This completes registration.
- March 21: $100 non-refundable payment due.
- April 25: $50 payment due. Final DT discount will be communicated by this date.
- May 30: Balance due. Last day to
cancel withany refund.
Due to financial commitments made up front, $200 of the total cost will be non-refundable. Any cancellations after May 30 will not receive any refund.
If you need financial assistance, the Scholarship Application is due February 21.
If funding is available, we will contact you regarding the status of your application.
The first 60 to register by February 21 are guaranteed spots on the trip. Any registrations after 60 or February 21 will be put on a waitlist pending availability.