Jr. High Workcamp 2017
Sunday, July 16, 2017 - Saturday, July 22, 2017
SUNDAY, JULY 16 - SATURDAY, JULY 22
Our Jr. High will return to Frakes, Kentucky for the 11th year to serve the community alongside the Henderson Settlement. Each year, our Jr. Highers partner with Henderson by participating in construction work, such as building porches, for families in the area. Henderson Settlement’s purpose is to meet the basic human needs of people in the greater Frakes community of Appalachia. We are excited about what God will do in and through us.
Workcamp is one of the most anticipated events for the youth of The Church at the Crossing. Not only is it a time for them to be with their friends for a whole week, but they also get to serve others and see the impact their help can have on people.
To complete your registration, you must:
1. Complete the online Workcamp Registration form here.
2. Complete a Medical Release Form for the 2016-2017 school year or update a new one with changes.
3. Pay your $100 non-refundable deposit online, at The Box Sunday, or mail a check to:
ATTN: Tammy Blackwell
9111 Haverstick Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Jr. High Workcamp Pre-Dessert Theater cost: $615
- February 26: $100 non-refundable registration deposit due. This completes registration.
- March 26: $100 non-refundable payment due.
- April 16: $50 payment due. Final DT discount will be communicated by this date.
- May 14: Balance due. Last day to cancel with any refund.
Due to financial commitments made up front, $200 of the total cost will be non-refundable. Any cancellations after May 14 will not receive any refund.
If you need financial assistance, the Scholarship Application is due February 26. If funding is available, we will contact you regarding the status of your application.
The first 30 to register by February 26 are guaranteed spots on the trip. Any registrations after 30 or February 26 will be put on a waitlist pending availability.