Online Giving & Payments
Thank you for your online gift or payment!
Giving is now easier than ever with our new online giving platform!
- If this is your first time using the new platform, you must register as a new user, even if you have given online before on our old platform.
Why do we have a new platform?
1. This new platform connects easily to our new church database system, FellowshipOne GO.
2. You will now have easy, 24/7 access to your giving information.
3. This new platform allows reduced processing time and bank fees.
I just created a FellowshipOne GO account. Is this the same?
No. Your FellowshipOne GO account is a separate account. However, your GO account is connected to your Giving account by your email address.
Do I need a FellowshipOne GO account to be able to give?
For one-time gifts or payments, no.
For regular CATC attenders, yes. Click here to read more and set up your FellowshipOne GO account.
What happens to my old online giving account?
Our old online giving platform will no longer be active once the transition is complete. Your giving/payment history can be viewed on your FellowshipOne GO account.
I have recurring gifts set up. What do I do?
2. Log on to the new giving platform to set up new recurring gifts.
Is our banking information secure?
Yes, our new vendor is PCI-compliant. No banking information is stored on any CATC server or network.