Our Singles Ministry is a large group of fun-loving people (40's-60's) who desire to know God and to be authentic in their relationships with one another. We have several opportunities throughout the week to be involved.
- Worship together in the sanctuary, 9:30 a.m.
- Crossing Singles Class, 11 a.m., Room 126
- Lunch Bunch, 12:30 p.m., Local eatery
Mid-Week is primetime for spiritual growth through:
- Short term small groups (6-12 people) of men or women meeting in homes to grow together in Bible study and fellowship
- Wednesday night topical classes at the church (not just singles)
- DivorceCare support group on Wednesday nights
Fridays & Saturdays
Most weekends, something is planned such as:
- Social events or weekend getaways and retreats
- Service projects in the community or at the church or just helping one another
- Large group events with singles groups from other local churches
For more information, contact Larry and Ginny Salsman at 317.214.7995,
or Pastor Mandy Baldwin at 317.844.9355 ext. 39.
You can also email email@example.com