Our Singles Ministry is a large group of fun-loving people (40's-60's) who desire to know God and to be authentic in their relationships with one another. We have several opportunities throughout the week to be involved.
- Worship together in the sanctuary, 9:30 a.m.
- Crossing Singles Class, 11 a.m., Room 126
- Lunch Bunch, 12:30 p.m., Local eatery
Mid-Week is primetime for spiritual growth through:
- Short term small groups (6-12 people) of men or women meeting in homes to grow together in Bible study and fellowship
- Wednesday night topical classes at the church (not just singles)
- DivorceCare support group on Wednesday nights
Fridays & Saturdays
Most weekends, something is planned such as:
- Social events or weekend getaways and retreats
- Service projects in the community or at the church or just helping one another
- Large group events with singles groups from other local churches
For more information, contact Larry and Ginny Salsman at 317.804.5666,
or at 317.844.9355 ext. 39.
You can also email