365 (previously known as Indiana State Youth Convention)
November 4-6, 2016
Each year, youth groups from all over Indiana converge downtown for an amazing weekend of worship, teaching and fun. Each year is an opportunity for life change, and we’ve seen God work through these conventions every single year!
Who is it for? 365 is for Youth in grades 7-12.
Where do we stay? We all get to stay at a hotel in downtown Indy!
Why is transportation not provided?
- It makes the overall trip less expensive
- It gives you more flexibility on Friday night. Instead of meeting at the church by 5 p.m. already having eaten dinner, you have more time after school to get things together, eat dinner and get downtown.
- We encourage you to talk to other parents about carpooling.
What do I bring?
- Bathing Suit (1 piece or modest tankini for girls) and beach towel (if you want to swim at the hotel during free time).
- Warm clothes and walking shoes for walking around downtown
- Bible and notebook
- Money for 4 meals (please eat dinner Friday before arriving)
- Be sure to have filled out the annual Youth Medical Release form
How much does it cost?
- From now until October 3, 2016: $165
- From October 4- 24, 2016: $180
- After October 24, 2016: $195
Payments may be put in The Box in the Youth Center, paid online here, or sent in by mail to:
Church at the Crossing
Attn: Ellie McCracken
9111 Haverstick Road
Indianapolis, IN 46240
International Youth Convention (IYC)
IYC happens every other year in the