Sundays (Middle School)
EVERY SUNDAY AT 9:30 A.M.
- Middle School meets in The Haverstick to have fun and worship together, and engage with God’s Word in a way that’s relevant for the middle school phase of life
- Break out into small groups (aka the most important part of Youth at the Crossing) to process and share life with adults who are committed to walking with them
- Around 10:20, 5th & 6th graders head to the gym for games; 7th & 8th graders have some extra time to hang out in The Haverstick.
EVERY SUNDAY AT 11 A.M. - 2 OPTIONS:
1. Go to "big church" (main worship service). They can sit with their friends in the front row, or with your family. One thing we know for sure is that youth who have felt a part of the larger church - not just the youth group - are less likely to walk away from faith after they graduate. So, making worship a priority is a BIG deal.
2. Be a Kids! Influencer! When your youth signs up to serve twice a month with Kids! Ministry, they grow as they get to put their faith into action. Plus, kids benefit from their loving example. Everyone wins!