Passport to Employment
Are you unemployed or underemployed? Through our free Passport to Employment program, here are some of the ways we go. love.:
- Career support and crisis counseling
- Help with identifying talents, skills and strengths to find employment
- Help with building resumes, cover letters, network systems, interview techniques, etc.
- Group coaching and one-on-one assistance available
- Financial management assistance
- Special speakers, as well as representatives from employment agencies and recruiting firms
You are invited to meet with the Passport to Employment group every Monday from 7-9 p.m. at Church at the Crossing. For more information, email email@example.com.
Your companion for the journey to employment
Discover all the resources provided through Passport to Employment in one easy place! The Guidebook compiles an extensive library of tips, references, examples, and other information used in the Passport to
Click the image to view, save, or download to print the Guidebook